Our Star of the week "Apoorva" mom Nethra wants to share her experience with Mums&Babies!



Our Star of the week "Apoorva" mom Nethra wants to share her experience with Mums&Babies.

Nethra & Sasikumar got married in April 2005 and the couple had a love marriage.Both of them used to work for the same client but in different countries. Sasikumar is from Chennai, India and Nethra from Bangalore, India.

During initial days of pregnancy she used to feel very nervous but her husband always supported her, he used to say that enjoy this time rather than worrying about future, however the child is, it will be our child.

Nethra is a strong lady despite being physically handicapped since birth. Her fear during early pregnancy was very natural as she was worried that ", I should not pass on my problems to my child. But my husband was very happy and he kept on telling everything will be fine"
She wants to highlight the doctor names whom she was consulting as he used to do more scanning to assure the parents that pregnancy is going smoothly.

Nethra recites in joy that when it was confirmed she is carrying a baby girl the name that came to my mind was APOORVA. My husband liked the name very much. I started buying clothes and other baby things for her. She was born just two days before new year (30th Dec 2005). It was Friday, time 2.22pm.

" Baby was born pre maturely during 35th week and she didn't cry after she was born ,so baby was  in ICU.We got the discharged from the hospital after few days. Since I didn’t know to take care of the child she got fever on her 15th day, we admitted her in hospital for a day. Me and my daughter used to be inside the house itself till my husband returns from office. She used to cry at the same time when I was having food, that time I used to feel if somebody was there to look after us it would have been nice. When my daughter was few months we decided to buy an electronic wheelchair."

I am a full time mom, so enjoying with my daughter without worrying about the time management. I feel I have changed a lot after I became a mom. I have become more independent.

The most memorable moment is when I saw her for the first time, after getting permission from the doctors to get her out of ICU.

My daughter is in K2 now and she just loves to go to school.

Thank to Mums&Babies for  selecting my daughter as the star of the week and thanks to all those friends who liked her picture. Nowadays if I have any question in mind I feel like posting it in this community. It’s really useful community. Keep the good work going….

Labels: