Cheesy Flowers

Cheesy flower is as interesting as its name. I have used this flower cutter but you can use and cut in your own creative way. This can be prepared for breakfast or for snacks time. 

I have kept it very simple with not many veggies inside as this combination is loved by all  and quite handy but you can replace it with chicken, egg or any veggies of your choices.

Ingredients

Bread- 4 ( Wholemeal/white)
Tomato Sauce-I have prepared homemade for baby
Onion
Tomato
Capsicum( or any other veggies)
Salt( if you are giving to your little ones)
Pepper ( Optional)

Method
1. Each cheesy flower will take around 2 breads ( depends on the bread size).Cut the bread into flower shape. I just took the flower shape as my little one loves it. 

2. Now on the lower base spread the tomato sauce and top it with onion, tomato, capscium or any other veggies, salt and pepper.

3. Finally add grated cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes depending on the crispiness





Labels: , , , , ,