Cheesy Apple Pancake



I have tried this one because my gal didn't want to eat anything these days.So thought of preparing not so usual pancake and this was what I had with me so gave a try using apple.

Ingredients
Apple - 1/2 
Milk- 30 ml (1/4 cup)
Cheese- 2 Tbsp (Grated)
Sugar- 1/2 tsp ( optional)
All purpose flour- 2 tbsp
Egg- 1/2 
Butter- 1 tbsp

Method
Blend apple, milk,cheese and sugar together.

Take all purpose flour and add apple cheese mixture into it. Mix it well and add egg into it to form a smooth paste like texture. 

In  a pan take some butter and make pancake with this batter and cook it from both the sides.

Served with fruits or whatever your little one love to try it. Since I didn't add sugar for my little one so drizzled some honey on the pancake. 

You can make 5 pancake from this batter. Sorry i couldn't click any good photo to capture it. 

# Honey not recommended for babies under 1 .


Labels: , , , , , , ,